Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: RaeLynn offline

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have been nailed by that ice storm and she looks to be without electricty for 9 days...today is day 3. She called via her son's cell and told me to let you all know. They are safe...grilling food.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow..I was wondering if they go hit by that storm...and more snow to come....looks like its going to be a long winter

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I pray that they get power sooneR than they expect, What is her heating situation. We got lucky, the ice went north of us and we have been getting much needed rain for over a week.

    If you hear from her again tell her we are sending good wishes and prayers to her and all the others in her situation.

    rog

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I admit it. I am addicted to Rae's daily emails and I miss her lots! If you get to speak with her again before she comes back online please tell her MEHR from me*S

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She has been without for four days now and was told it would be another 7-10 days. Her heating situation is that she has no heat. Their electric is gone and the heat with it. She did say they were grilling their dinners and that she had emptied her fridge into the ice out in the backyard (she had just gone shopping). Luckily her oldest son is home from college because he has a cell phone.

    I will pass that on Suzanne [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm back!!!! Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
    I have to say it was a stressful week in general but I come from good stock therefore some genetic instinct kicked in. The power came back on late Wednesday so we had heat, lights and such but COX didn't get our phone, cable internet restored until a few hours ago...AND there is more snow just north of us so please please keep praying that the 242 dollars I just spent on groceries won't go to waste LOL. Actually I managed to salvage quite a bit aside from ice creamy, frozen breads and such.

    Susanne, check your email...and I missed you too honey MEHR than I can say!!!

    Kisses and love to all my wonderful friends, you were all on my mind and I was thankful to get the cell phone call out to Robin on Tuesday so she could keep you up to date.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY! I am glad that you are back! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that was a good idea to but the frige stuff outside...glad all is well with you and your family....kiss kiss [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Much Thanks to both you lovely ladies!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good to see you back..wish i had checked on you sooner but i dont get over this way much... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •